...

Monday, January 12, 2009

Oprah

Oprah is promoting Best Life starting Jan 1st...

This year is about taking control of your life...

Take control of your finances, health, career etc...


Few years back, I used to watch Oprah religiously! I used to rush home at 1pm from work and got glued on tv while munching my lunch... hehe...

Oprah Winfrey Show is really something... very inspirational n has opened up my mind to different facet of lives...

haha... tetiba jek tersentimental pasal Oprah plak...

well...actually tadi aku tgk Oprah... that's why lah... the one with Charice (16 yrs old girl from the Philiphines) sang a duet with Celine Dion... tears were streaming down my face u! haha...
Nasib baik tgk sorang2... dunno lah tears of joy ke, sad ke, or maybe I felt touched with the whole scenario...

anyway... I would like to strongly recommend korang sume tgk oprah!! yeahhh... mcm2 bleh belajar tauuu... n mcm2 juga kita dapat kesedaran..

Antara tips yg dia bagi...

How to take control of your spending;

1. try to have one day in a week without spending a single cent! (re: bawak bekal or paksa kawan belanja makan..haha)

2. do not eat at a restaurant/take out for a month!! huhu... nih susah lor... ari2 kena masak lor...

ermm... what else? lupda dah...

tapi... the most important thing is...

PAY OFF YOUR CREDIT CARDS DEBT FIRST!!!!

if not, the RM79.90 Sembonia shoes that u charged to your credit card will turn into RM100 after few months....

1 comment:

l i e y n said...

i used to watch Oprah during my second confinement...
dok umah sendiri senang le...
9 am, 1 pm, ptg rasanya at 4 pm kot...
mmg setia. Hallmark is my favourite channel masa tu...
skrg ni susah sikit sbb anakanda dah conquer TV...sigh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Post