...

Monday, May 04, 2009

Of Time Away From 8-5 Life: Day 1

Today - Monday 4th of May I considered as my day 1 of my holidays... y? coz only today I got to be by myself... for the past 3 days I was surrounded with chaos at home... hehe.. well not really.. actually.. it juz that I've been busy playing mommy to my 3 yrs old nephew...


So..what have I accomplished today?

1. I fast today - posa ganti - actually the whole house berpuasan hari ni..(well..the whole hse.. 3 org jek la pun)

2. Did some laundry since last nite n early this morning.. (totally on my own... manually I mean sbb skit sgt nk pakai machine)

3. Continue reading books that I brought back from Kuantan n osso 2 newly purchased books...satu yg baru beli dah abis baca.. yey!

4. Got hooked to the internet almost the whole time today.. haha...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Post